Check availability and click the + to book if you have a user account. More info below..
Booking as a first time user?
If you are using our booking system for the first time you will be asked to register by setting up your user account.
- All registered users can use the customer login button in the Weekly Diary calendar below.
- If you are not a regular user, or are new to this system, click on the + in the Weekly Diary below in the Scheduler calendar for the day you wish to book; you will then need to create an account with a password.
- Once you have entered your details the system will email a password link to the given email address, this will allow you to log in and create or amend your booking and any future bookings.
- Current costs can be found here.
- If you need help with making a booking please call 01380 828970 (voice mail), we'll be happy to help if we are available. Alternatively, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
- Both our online booking system and printed forms require that you accept our booking terms and conditions - avoid surprises - please do read them! Please note the Seend Lye Field Committee endeavours to keep costs down by ensuring high utilisation rates for your venue. On the day of your booking please check if there is a follow-on booking after yours so that you have plenty of time to leave the venue in the condition you would wish to find it.
- We value your support for our community recreational facilities and welcome your thoughtful wish to Gift Aid your donation.
- If you are making a booking on behalf of an organisation serving children, young people and vulnerable adults please pay particular attention to the requirements of our safeguarding policy. We hope you have a happy event.
- The Seend Lye Field has operated a Hallmaster online booking system since 12th March 2019.